International organisations and multinational companies have adopted City & Guilds Programmes for training their staff. These include:
• The National Health Service – NHS);
• The London Underground and British Aerospace;
• Lloyds TSB;
• Large retail chains, such as Marks & Spencer, Tesco, ASDA, Safeway, John Lewis among others;
• Automobile industries, such as Rolls Royce, Honda, BMW, Volkswagen;
• Multinational companies, such as Orange and Shell.
In addition, City & Guilds qualifications are recognized by international professional associations of worldwide recognition, such as:
• Hotel & Catering International Management Association (HCIMA)
• Global Travel & Tourism Partnership (GTTP)
• Academy of Food and Wine Service (AFWS)
• Association Culinaire Française (ACF)
• American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians (ASCET)
• Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS)
For more information, please click on the links on the right side of the page.