• The City & Guilds Organisation participated in the foundation of London’s Imperial College (1907), with which it continues to work closely;
• Universities the world over grant credits for City & Guilds qualification-holders;
• Colleges and educational organisations all over the world provide instruction based on City & Guilds Programmes;
• City & Guilds collaborates with the National Open College Network to create a broader range of vocational qualifications;
• City & Guilds, Leeds Metropolitan University and the University Vocational Awards Council are working together to create a new model for Higher Qualifications.
In addition, the universities that recognize City & Guilds qualifications:
Abertay Dundee, Anglia Polytechnic, Bath Spa, Bolton Institute, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Buckingham, De Montfort, Durham, East London, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Heriot-Watt, Hertfordshire, Huddersfield, Hull, Johnson & Wales (US), Kent at Canterbury, Kingston, Leeds, Leeds Metropolitan, Leicester, Lincoln, London South Bank, Manchester, Manchester, Metropolitan, Middlesex, Paisley, Portsmouth, Robert Gordon, Plymouth, Salford, Sheffield Hallam, Sussex, Thames Valley, West of England, Ulster, Wales (Swansea), West of England, Westminster.
For more information, please click on the corresponding links on the right side of the page.